Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gotta Luv This Girl

Adding a couple of adorable quotes from Mykee:

Last night, I told the girls they would have a surprise today. (My mom, aka Ma Teresa, was going to come visit them today to play.  Mckenzye & Mykee kept asking me to tell them their surprise, but I wouldn't break.  Out of frustration, Mykee said, "Mom, you're kidding me!!"  (She meant to say, you're killing me) LOL


This morning the girls were playing with their babies.  Mike's mom asked Mykee to pick up her toys she left in her room.  As Mykee was leaving Vickie's room, Vickie told her she forgot a few things.  Mykee replied, "I only have TWO hands... I'm NOT an octopus!!"   I about died laughing in the other room.


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for visiting my blog! Your family is darling! Please feel free to drop me a line or a suggestion any time! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love the feathers too cute :)!!

    Thanks for following, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete